miércoles, 30 de enero de 2013

For Lovers

The one I loved and cherished is dead. She’s buried or cremated in the hands of the most repulsive being that I’ve ever coped with. In a manner of speaking, my ex lover is lying on the hands of death itself. I guess I’m glad she died, in that way I don’t have to actually grieve the loss of my former girlfriend. As I might have to explain, knowing that someone you actually loved and was a person that you basked in happiness is actually stagnant water makes you feel a whole lot less sad.
I yearn those days that expiry wasn’t in sight; being hold by her was one of the most splendid things I’ve felt. At the end it happened what I most feared, the day was absorbed by darkness and my lover on her confusion tagged her file as ‘felo-de-se’.

No hay comentarios.: